B20 Broadcast Remote Head
Developed as a cost-effective remote head for use in TV studios and virtual sets, the B20 is quiet, smooth and precise. The B20 remote head offers extremely smooth control with a great feel, even with a long zoom. The zero-backlash feature provides precise position data for virtual set applications. It comes equipped with many features that are found on the more expensive remote heads like the L40 and G50.
It also comes equipped with back pan which makes it an invaluable addition on any crane or remote tracking dolly. It is very competitively priced and out performs other much more expensive remote heads.
- Lag-free operation
- Programmable limits with dampening
- Payload 20kg (44lbs)
- Weight 10kg (22lbs)
- Zoom & focus interface controls for Canon and Fujinon lenses
- Pan, tilt & roll axis's all recordable
- Full digital post-production interface
- Specially designed for VR use
- High speed
- Touch screen controls, joystick & pan-bar
- Wireless control